COVID-19 & UPDATES TO CMHC SERVICES
The Counseling and Mental Health Center is providing counseling and psychiatric services to support students via telehealth.
During regular business hours (M-F, 8-5), students seeking CMHC services or who are experiencing a crisis should call (512) 471-3515 and choose option 3.
For crises after hours or on weekends please call the CMHC Crisis Line at (512) 471-2255, which is available 24/7.
- How to use telehealth services
- New Covid-specific discussion groups
- New Covid-specific workshop
- Student mental health resources
- Staying Well While Social Distancing
- Emotional impacts and stigma resulting from COVID-19
- Thrive at UT, a free app to enhance the well-being of UT Austin students
- For Mental Health and Medical Professionals: State-by-state guide to the rules/laws about telehealth/telemedicine services across state lines
Groups and Classes
At CMHC, we offer a wide variety of therapy groups, and therapeutic classes that address a range of student needs.